- 有效日期：2017年04月14日 至 2017年07月13日
- 招聘人数：5 人
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
HPE Oneview Global Dashboard(OVGD) is an exciting Converge infrastructure management software. It manages a string of OneView instances and aggregate the data and incoming events to present a consolidated and live updated view of hardware & logical devices including servers, blade, enclosure, storage & VMs managed by OneView, HC380 and other software management tools – manage up to 200,000 devices.
The Product is built on top of Node.js, react, Grommet, ElasticSearch and Promise for great scalability and performance & state-of-the art User experiences.
Your key tasks
Play a key role in the developing of exciting new products and be part of a successful team. HP is looking for outstanding software developers to design and implement software components for HP’s world-class software based on Open Stack. We are looking for a committed results-oriented player that wants to make a difference in a rapidly growing market.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in management software development in a complex configuration. They will have excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills and be able to interact with customers and identify essential requirements. They will also be able to accurately estimate levels of effort. The individual must have high quality standards, be adept at object-oriented and web methodologies and have strong problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results.
• Develop HP’s state of art Converge System solution software using Node.js, React, Elasticsearch.
• Enhance existing test infrastructure and implement automated test suites..
• Interact with HP customers.
• Identify dependencies and requirements for ongoing development.
• Work with a team in creating joint solutions.
• Drive quality into the product at every phase of development.
What do we expect?
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience with Compute, Networking & Storage & virtualization product is a plus.
• Familiar with OpenStack will be a big plus, experience with system software management tools will be a big plus.
• Disciplined, structured programming skills and strong problem-solving abilities.
• Experience developing Web based solutions.
• Experience with UI development environments such as Adobe Flex.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work on and with remote teams.
• Experience with source control management systems.
• Self motivated.
• Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Familiarity with Virtual Technologies, such as Vmware, HyperV.
• Familiarity with Extreme Programming or Agile methodologies.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 plus year’s related experience or Master’s degree and a minimum of 1 year experience.
|Software Designer||上海||全职||2月22日||慧与（中国）有限公司 (外企独资)|
|Software Development Intern||上海||兼职/实习||2月22日||慧与（中国）有限公司 (外企独资)|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Company Website: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hpe/jobs/index.html